Metering System DULCODOS eco (DSBa)
For storing and metering liquid chemicals Use a selection guide (identity code) to quickly and flexibly adapt your metering system to your metering task.
Choose from a range of different components and adapt the metering system to your requirements.
Two hydraulic connection points guarantee simple installation of the metering system. The pre-assembled system consists of components that have been perfectly matched to each other to ensure problem-free operation. You get a complete tank-based system, which is ideally suited to mobile applications. A huge range of different metering pumps can be fitted depending on tank volume. The dosing tanks and collection pans we manufacture in-house ensure low system costs, which can be configured individually when ordering. The DULCODOS eco’s simple selection system combined with a metering pump increases variance and at the same time makes ordering much easier. The plug-and-play system therefore makes drawing up a quotation a highly efficient process.
- One freely selectable metering pump mounted on a tank, ready for connection with all the necessary accessories
- Short delivery times
- Excellent value for money
- Compact construction
- Fast commissioning
- Versatile use
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
Treatment of cooling, process and swimming pool water
- Dosing tank: PE, 35 – 1,500 litres
- Collection pan: PE, 35 – 1,500 litres
- Lock for screw top
- Hand mixer/stirrer: PP, PVDF or stainless steel, various outputs
- Suction assembly: PP, PVC, various connectors
- Level switch for suction assembly: 2-stage
- Emptying: PP, PVC, with ball valve
- Metering pump: beta, gamma/ X, gamma/ XL, Sigma/ 1, Sigma/ 2, Sigma/ 3
ProMinent metering systems with PE storage tanks can be selected and ordered with the help of an identity code system. First, select the metering pump using the separate pump identity code.
- PE dosing tanks (35 – 1,500 litres)
- Stackable collecting pans (35 – 1,500 litres)
- Lock for tank screw top
- Hand mixer/stirrer (*)
- Suction assembly
- Level switch for suction assembly
- Drain tap for storage tank (*)
- Order metering pump (*) separately(Order the pump separately due to the large number of possible pumps that can be installed on storage tanks. Use the identity code for the pump you require.)
* These components are ready for subsequent installation, but are supplied separately to avoid damage in transit. Customers should fully install the system on-site.
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS eco (DSBa)
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.