The brains behind the scenes
Measuring and control instruments are indispensable for smooth-running processes. ProMinent transmitters are developed specifically for the job in hand and these universal components measure a whole range of variables, for example pH, ORP, conductivity, chlorine and temperature. Thanks to various stages of development, they are optimally adapted to specific process requirements. They can be seamlessly integrated in any type of process technology and can be installed in various ways.
ProMinent transmitters are designed to be easy to use and have a plain text display available in up to five languages. The large graphic display for measured values, correction variables and information is easy to read. The probe monitor (pH) and electrical isolation ensure a high degree of reliability.
And also (DULCOMETER DMT) – ???
- Simple, flexible installation
- Automatic buffer detection (pH)
- Auto-ranging for conductivity (no range changing)
- Compact dimensions
- Switch between pH, ORP and temperature
- Automatic detection of resistance thermometer (Pt 100/Pt 1000 )
- Measured value simulation mode for test purposes
- Bus interface (PROFIBUS® DP)
What do you need to do now? - Select the transmitter that is precisely tailored to your application.
Transmitter DULCOMETER DMTa
The transmitter DULCOMETER DMTa converts the sensor signals for pH, ORP value, chlorine concentration and conductivity into an interference-insensitive 4-20 mA analogue signal. Flexible, safe and always the optimum resolution of measured value. more
- Flexibility in the choice of measured variable with pH, ORP and temperature
- Excellent operational safety, thanks to sensor monitoring (pH)
- Galvanic isolation between the sensor and supply
- Always the optimum measured value resolution by auto-ranging with conductivity measurement
- Safety through sensor monitoring of pH for glass breakage and line breakage
- VARIOus installation options: wall-mounted, installation on an upright or in a control cabinet