Chlorine Dioxide System Bello Zon CDLb
0 – 120 g/h capacity with storage of up to 60 g of chlorine dioxide for peak metering. Max. flow rate at 0.2 ppm ClO2 metering capacity of 600 m3/h
Chlorine dioxide system for production of a chlorine-free chlorine dioxide solution, especially suitable for multiple points of injection. Bello Zon CDLb produces ClO2 discontinuously using the acid/chlorite process with diluted chemicals.
Compact dimensions and maximum cost-effectiveness - chlorine dioxide system for one or more points of injection.
In batch production, a chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary solution is generated from a sodium chlorite solution and hydrochloric acid. This is an extremely safe, managed process.
The chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary solution produced is buffered in an integrated or external buffer tank at a concentration of 1000 or 2000 mg/l.
Because the chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary is buffered in this buffer tank, the system can be designed in line with average rather than peak consumption. This drastically reduces investment costs in comparison with conventional systems.
The ProMinent product range includes a wide range of metering pumps and control versions from which to choose when operating several points of injection using chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary from a buffer tank.
No chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary can escape from the system due to the closed gas transport system, thereby guaranteeing economical, environmentally friendly operation with minimal use of chemicals. In addition, the chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary solution generated with maximum yield offers excellent long-term stability with minimal consumption of starting chemicals.
Integration of the system into your process is simple and reliable thanks to a wide range of accessory modules. Please ask our sales representatives for information about our modular systems specifically designed for CDLb.
The chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary system Bello Zon CDLb meets the high standards stipulated in specifications W 224 and W 624 published by the German Association for Gas and Water (DVGW).
- Reduced costs thanks to minimal use of chemicals
- Cost-effective way to provide several points of injection
- Quick ramp-up time after downtime thanks to long-term stability of chlorine dioxide liquid
- Maximum output due to closed gas transport system
- Outstanding operating safety and reliability, thanks to intrinsically safe process control
- Location-independent system monitoring in real-time via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Disinfection in the food and beverage industry. Especially for bottle rinsers, CIP (cleaning in place), bottle washing machines and fruit/vegetable washing
- Legionella control and prevention, e.g. in hotels or hospitals
- Market gardening: Germ-free irrigation water and sprinkler irrigation water
- Treatment of cooling water and potable water
- Filter disinfection, e.g. in swimming pools
- Power supply: 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Inputs: 2 freely configurable digital inputs for the functions Pause, High metering, Intermittent metering or Manual metering as well as an external collective malfunction signal, 4 digital inputs for monitoring the chemical supply (warning / empty message), 1 digital input for contact water meter 0.25 - 20 Hz, 1 frequency input for water meter 10 - 10,000 Hz
- Outputs: 1 operating signal relay, 1 alarm signal relay, 1 warning signal relay, 1 voltage output +5 V as supply voltage for water meter with Hall sensor
- Operating fluids: Sodium chlorite 7.5%, purity in accordance with EN 938, hydrochloric acid 9%, purity in accordance with EN 939, potable water
- Protection class: IP 65
Minimum metering rate
Dimensions H x W x D
1,236 x 878 x 306
1,236 x 878 x 306
1,236 x 878 x 306
1,550 x 800 x 345
1,300 x 880 x 425
|Type CDLb||6 g/h||12 g/h||22 g/h||55 g/h||120 g/h|
|Connector dimensions of metering pump for acid and chlorite||6x4||6x4||6x4||6x4||6x4|
|ClO2 output||with internal storage/pump/back pressure valve||6-4||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with internal storage/pump||6-4||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with internal storage, without pump||6-4||6-4||8-5||12-9|
|with external storage, without pump (reactor outlet)||12-9||12-9||12-9||12-9||Di25/DN20|
|external storage (suction lance connector)||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20|
Downloads for Chlorine Dioxide System Bello Zon CDLb
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.