The DULCOnneX Gateway safely and reliably transfers the data of all products supported as standard to the DULCOnneX Cloud.
Secure and reliable provision of IIoT data
The DULCOnneX Gateway reliably transmits SSL/TLS-encrypted system data to the DULCOnneX Cloud via a secure WLAN connection. Depending on the type, the gateway either communicates with connected equipment by Ethernet or by CANopen On the hardware side, all units comply with the harmonised CAN specification 2.0 (ISO99-1, ISO99-2). more in the glossary at field bus level. The gateway forms the heart of the hardware needed to connect pumps, sensors, controllers and disinfection systems to DULCOnneX, and thus enables the secure and reliable provision of IIoT data.
Portfolio of standard supported products:
- Solenoid-driven metering pumps gamma/ X and gamma/ XL
- Motor-driven metering pumps Sigma X Control type Sigma/ 1, Sigma/ 2, Sigma/ 3; Sigma Hygienic Design
- Controllers DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb, AEGIS II
- UV systems Dulcodes LP, MP
- Chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary systems Bello Zon® CDLb, CDLb H2SO4
- DULCOMETER M module, I module
- Peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary DULCO®flex DF4a
- Peristaltic metering pumps DULCO flex Control DFXa, DFYa
For the chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary systems Bello Zon® CDVd/CDKd andthe electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary system CHLORINSITU IIa 60-300 g/h the selection for a connection to DULCOnneX is made via theconfiguration in the ident code of the respective system.
- Web-based fluid management
- Simple commissioning
- Communication via WLAN
- Compact “embedded” design
- Industrial quality housing with IP65
- Communication interfaces to ProMinent products: Ethernet or CANopen
- Communication interface to the DULCOnneX Cloud: Wi-Fi
- Frequency and transmission output: 2.4 GHz, 100 mW
- Power supply: 100-230 VAC ±10 %, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 50-30 mA, 6 W
- CE, FCC and ANATEL certification
|Product versions||Compatible products||Order no.|
|DULCOnneX Gateway AGIb||AEGIS II||1098723|
|DULCOnneX Gateway DACb||DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb||1098756|
|DULCOnneX Gateway pumps I/O||gamma/ X, gamma/ XL, DULCO®flex DF4a, DULCO flex Control DFXa, DXMAI, DXMAM, CIO50, CIO57, CIO58, CIO60, CIO300, Sigma X||1105889|
|DULCOnneX Gateway UVCb/CDLb||Dulcodes LP/MP, Bello Zon® CDLb||1098757|
Downloads for DULCOnneX Gateway
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.