Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Evolution mikro
Capacity range 0.01 – 18 l/h, 400 – 16 bar
The Evolution mikro is an innovative micro-metering pump for high pressures. The hydraulic diaphragm metering pump is the first of its kind with an electronically regulated linear direct power end. The power end has few mechanical functional elements and thus operates with virtually minimal maintenance.
For the smallest quantities at the highest pressures
With a capacity range of 0.01 – 18 l/h at pressures of up to 400 bar, the hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps Evolution mikro EMFa and EMHa are extremely suitable for ultra-precise micro-metering in gas metering and filling processes of all kinds. They are also used for additive metering in oil, gas and chemical applications, etc.
Typical applications include the metering of additives in gas metering and filling processes.
The Evolution mikro is the first of its kind with an electronically regulated direct power end. It can be ideally adapted to the respective application, thanks to an adjustment range of 1:200 and the combination of individually independent metering profiles Metering profiles guarantee optimum metering results by adapting the metering behaviour of the ... more in the glossary with 3-parameter control.
Maximum process reliability:
- Precise micro-metering at high pressures
- Hermetically sealed by PTFE multi-layer safety diaphragm or metal diaphragm
- Long service life thanks to its sturdy construction with low-wear, contact-less power end
- High positional accuracy guarantees reproducibility of better than ±1%
- Seriously extended adjustment range of up to 1:200
- Universally controllable with electronically integrated overload protection
Field of application
- Additive metering in the chemical and petrochemical industry
- General filling processes in industry
- Metering of additives in the food industry
- Universal lab applications
- Gas metering applications
- Stroke length: 0 – 60 mm
- Stroke rate: 0 – 240 strokes/min.
- Precise metering of 0.01 l/h up to a max. of 18 l/h at up to 400 bar
- Stroke length adjustment range 0 – 100%
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% under defined conditions and with proper installation
- PTFE multi-layer safety diaphragm or metal diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture signalling
- Large real volumetric flow adjustment range: 1:200
- Wetted materials: stainless steel 1.4404, special materials are available on request
- Universal control options, such as analogue, contact, field bus etc.
- Individual process-dependent metering profiles are possible
- Space-saving, easy-to-fit solution
- Degree of protection IP 55
- Designs compliant with API 675 and ATEX (on request)
|Plunger Ø||Max. pressure||Pump capacity in l/h per head at H/min (50 Hz)||Theor. stroke volume||Suction lift||Connection suction/discharge side||Shipping weight|
Downloads for Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Evolution mikro
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.