Metering system DULCODOS universal
Pump volume depending on the selected pump up to 75 l/h, back pressure 10 – 2 bar
The metering system DULCODOS universal combines carefully selected standard components with the solenoid-driven metering pump you have selected. This is your convenient method for the reliable metering of liquid chemicals – and is available cost-effectively and extremely quickly thanks to the preconfigured modules.
Liquid chemicals are metered conveniently, cost-effectively and reliably
Metering is dependent on the metering pump. Components, such as pipes, relief valves and electrics – indispensable, but scarcely variable – ensure the reliable operation of the system. That is why we have pre-configured the new metering system DULCODOS universal with these standards. The benefits for you: low costs, fast delivery and simple commissioning.
Naturally you have a choice here as well; should it be the solenoid-driven metering pump beta 4 or 5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL? Should the pipes and seals be made of PP/FKM or PVC/EPDM? And do you need one or two points of injection with one or two pumps?
The novel valve block gives every metering system a clearly arranged structure. Every system features two relief valves, a collecting pan with leak sensor and a calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary tank for controlled metering for complete operational safety.
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven solenoid-driven metering pumps
- Safe operation thanks to relief valves and retaining tank
- Stable installation frame rotationally sintered from a single piece
- Systems with 1 or 2 pumps and 1 or 2 points of injection
- Calibration unit with priming function for controlled metering
- Optional: Pulsation damper, splash guard