Hydraulic metal diaphragm metering pump ORLITA MHHP
Capacity range of single pump: 3 – 11 l/h, 3,000 bar
The metal diaphragm metering pumps ORLITA MHHP are special pumps, which provide precise pump capacities even at maximum pressures of up to 3000 bar.
Reliable capacity even at maximum pressure
The hydraulic metal diaphragm metering pumps ORLITA MHRH 150 / MHSH 600 have a metal diaphragm, which is designed to meter precisely at maximum pressures of up to 3000 bar. Only in this way can excellent process reliability be ensured.
Excellent process reliability:
- metal double diaphragm with integrated diaphragm rupture warning/signalling system ensures precise and low-wear operation even at very high pressure
- The product chamber is hermetically separated from the hydraulic part
- Integrated hydraulic relief valve and automatic bleed valve for the hydraulic chamber
- Wear-free, valveless enforced anti-cavitation of the hydraulic leakage guarantees optimum dosing precision
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 0.5 % within the 10 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- Cone valves for use as suction and/or discharge valves with minimal wear, good self-cleaning and low pressure loss (NPSHR)