Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFCa
Feed rates of up to 8,900 l/h at 8 bar
High pump capacities are not a problem with the peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFCa. It is equipped with extra rollers and fabric-reinforced hoses for industrial use.
High pump capacities and long service life
It is ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications and pump capacities of up to 8900 l/h at 8 bar back pressure. A ball-bearing-mounted rotor ensures extremely smooth running and a long service life.
Pumps with a Halar-coated pump housing can be produced for use in the chemical industry.
As an option, with pumps of the DFCa product range, a vacuum device can be used to help the hose to return to its original shape, thereby improving its suction behaviour and ensuring the even feed of highly viscose media.
- Simple to operate
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
- Simple and quick hose change
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Chemical industry
- Connector sizes 1 1/4”- DN 80
- Feed rates of 0.43 - 6.72 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM, Norprene, NR-A, NBR-A
- Self-priming up to 8 m
- Back pressure up to 8 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- Various connectors, such as BSP, NPT, Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851 and flange
- Pulsation damper
- Leak sensor
- Housing with Halar coating
- Vacuum system
- Food approval EU 1935/2004
|Hose||NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
Pump capacity at max. back pressure
Max. size of solid particles
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFCa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.