Tomal® Big Bag emptying unit
Emptying of Big Bags up to 1,000 kg
This emptying unit is used to accommodate and empty Big Bags weighing up to 1,000 kg. The Big Bags are suspended in the frame with the aid of a lifting cross bar. The 30-litre powder storage tank is used to transfer the powder into a feed unit.
Emptying made simple!
Tomal® Big Bag emptying units are designed for use with both disposable and returnable sacks. When used with disposable bags, the emptying unit is equipped with pyramid blades; when used with reusable bags it is equipped with a flap. The Big Bags are suspended in the frame with the aid of a lifting cross bar. The discharge funnel is matched to the bag size used. A special rubber seal ensures minimum dust levels. A vibrator is used as a discharge aid and is controlled by the empty level signaller below the drain. Used in conjunction with the Tomal® multi-screw feeder, it permits the discharge and metering of free-flowing or poorly-flowing bulk goods.
- Complete systems for bag emptying and metering
- For free-flowing or poorly flowing bulk goods
- Flexible modular system for tailored solutions
- Turnkey, tested systems
- High quality standard, certified to SS-EN ISO 9001
- Modular design
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Cellulose and paper industry
- Chemical industry
- Food industry
- Glass and porcelain manufacturing
- Clarification plants
- Flue gas cleaning systems
- Construction materials industry
- Regulation of pH in rivers and lakes
- Frame 1,570 x 1,300 x 2,540 mm (WxLxH). The height can be adjusted up to 2,040 mm
- Powder storage tank with powder re-filling probe, 30-litre content
- Discharge funnels available for various bag sizes
- Tomal® multi-screw feeder for reliable emptying of Big Bags and accurate metering
- Pyramid blades for disposable bags, alternatively flap for use with reusable bags
- Rubber seal for minimising dust
- Vibrator as discharge aid, controlled by the empty level signaller under the drain
- Lifting equipment comprising lifting cross bar for forklift, alternatively manual or electrical travelling crane
- Hygienic Big Bag emptying for dust-free operation
- Dust extraction filter
- Complete electrical system
Downloads for Tomal® Big Bag emptying unit
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.