Metering System DULCODOS ULIa (Inline System Liquid)
Extraction volume 100 – 400 l/h against 4.5 bar
The polymer preparation system DULCODOS ULIa is an inline system and processes liquid polymers to produce a fully activated solution. It is ideally equipped for your application with integrated mixing and maturing chamber and novel peristaltic metering pump.
Metering system specifically designed for the batching of a fully activated liquid polymer solution
The compact inline preparation station DULCODOS ULIa features a special mixing chamber in which liquid polymer is added by peristaltic or metering pumps. Optimum mixing with water produces a fully activated polymer solution with a maturing time of approx. 15 min in the maturing chamber.
The concentration of the polymer solution can be simply adjusted on the touch panel.
Continuous polymer preparation output in l/h can be specified as an option. The polymer preparation system works reliably and conserves resources thanks to its optimum process control.
- Precise processing of liquid polymers (0.05 - 1.0 %) with a 50 % active ingredient
- Highly efficient mixing and maturing chamber for emulsions / dispersions and water
- Operator-managed input of the concentration with proportional metering
- Compact design with various installation options
- Optional operator-managed specification of the polymer preparation output in l/h
- System runs directly against a 4.5 bar back pressure, there is no need for a chemical transfer pump