DULCOTEST sensors for fluoride
Graduated measuring ranges 0.05 – 100 mg/l
Accurate measurement of fluoride with DULCOTEST sensors in the monitoring of potable water and wastewater, suitable for pH values up to 9.5.
Reliable online measurement of fluoride – with DULCOTEST sensors
In some countries fluoride is monitored when added to potable water, but also generally during the treatment of industrial wastewater, e.g. in the semiconductor industry and electroplating.
Our product line of DULCOTEST fluoride sensors provides two types of sensor, optimised for these applications.
The sensor consists of a fluoride transducer, the connectable transducer of a reference electrode and a separate temperature measuring unit. The sensor is based on the potentiometric measuring principle with the help of an ion-selective electrode (ISE) and a reference electrode.
The measuring point is available fully mounted on our measuring and control system DULCOTROL with the sensor fitting and controller DULCOMETER diaLog DACb.
- Precise, real-time potentiometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Can be used up to a pH of 9.5
- Selective LaF3 crystal eliminates interference caused by cross-sensitivities
- Rapid external temperature compensation eliminates interference caused by influence of temperature
- Potentiometric principle eliminates interference caused by flow changes
- Potentiometric measuring principle enables quick commissioning