DULCOTEST sensors for dissolved oxygen
Measuring ranges: 0.05 – 10 mg/l and 0.1 – 20 mg/l
Precise measurement of dissolved oxygen with DULCOTEST sensors – very wide range of applications, from the monitoring of water rich in oxygen, including surface water or potable water, to the reliable control of minimal oxygen concentrations when aerating aeration tanks in clarification plants.
Reliable online measurement of dissolved oxygen – with DULCOTEST sensors
The measured variable 'dissolved oxygen The measured variable "Dissolved oxygen" indicates the volume of gaseous oxygen physically dissolved in the aqueous phase in mg/l (ppm). more in the glossary' indicates the volume of gaseous oxygen physically dissolved in the aqueous phase in mg/l (ppm) or the oxygen saturation of water in %. The new type DO 3 is based on visual measurement of fluorescence and can be connected to the process in an immersion pipe or in a flow fitting. It can be used to monitor water rich in oxygen, such as surface water or potable water, as well as for controlling aeration of aeration tanks in clarification plants.
- Efficient process management by precise online measurement in real-time
- Versatile and optimised means of connecting sensors to the process
- Minimal maintenance due to visual measuring principle with type DO 3
- Maximum measuring sensitivity due to amperometric measuring principle with type DO 2
- Integrated temperature measurement (Pt 1000) compensates for the influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow and cross-sensitivities
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Wastewater treatment: Optimisation of the oxygen input into the aeration tank (biological stage) of clarification plants for energy saving
- Fish farming: Control of oxygen input in water that needs to be treated for aquaculture
- Potable water supply: Optimisation of the aeration stage in waterworks
- Environmental technology: Quality assessment of surface water
- Measuring accuracy: Type DO 2: ±0.05 mg/l , type DO 3: ±0.1 mg/l
- Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
- Max. pressure: Type DO 2: 1 bar, type DO 3: 2 bar
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Supply voltage: Type DO 2: 12 … 30 V DC, type DO 3: 18…30 V DC
Dissolved oxygen sensor DO 3-mA
Widely used sensor for the measurement of oxygen dissolved in water above 0.1 ppm to oxygen saturation. For installation in standard immersion pipes or in the bypass line of the process flow. Use in aeration tanks of clarification plants, waterworks, in fish breeding or to monitor surface water. Minimal maintenance due to visual measuring principle.
- Measured variable: Dissolved oxygen, minimal maintenance in contaminated water due to visual measuring principle
- Factory calibration stable for a long time. Calibration only needed following replacement of the visual sensor cap
- Rod-shaped construction for simple installation into standard immersion pipes and ProMinent bypass fittings
- No flow dependence and minimised faults due to ingredients in the water due to the visual measuring principle of quenching
- Long lifetime of fluorescence dye and simple replacement by replacement of the sensor cap
On atmospheric oxygen or by reference measurement in the process water
Response time sensor t90
< 60 s at 25 °C from air to nitrogen
integrated Pt1000, fed to the outside
Measurement even possible without flow
18…30 V DC
Fixed lead, 10 m
4… 20 mA assigned to the measuring range, temperature-corrected, calibrated and electrically isolated
a) Immersion by immersion pipe (PVC, d40/DN 32, provided by the customer). The connection can be made using the immersion pipe adapter (reducing nipple, order no. 356924) and the 45° angle (order no. 356335). Both parts are included in the scope of delivery and can be ordered as an accessory (also see accessories).
b) Installation into ProMinent bypass fittings, type BAMa with mounting kit G1 sensor DO 3 BAMa (1117395), type DGMa with mounting kit 791818 and type DLG III with mounting kit 815079. These mounting kits must be ordered separately.
DACb as of firmware 02.01.01.02 with complete calibration functionality and all correction variables (temperature, salinity, air pressure, height above sea level). Displayed units: [ppm] and [% oxygen saturation] DACa, AEGIS II, AEGIS X, D1C: calibration only possible by the input of a reference concentration determined from the process water. Only temperature correction variable. Displayed unit: [ppm]
Control of oxygen input into the aeration tank (clarification plant), control of oxygen input in water works, breeding of fish and shrimps, conditioning of the water of large aquaria in zoos, assessment of the biological condition of surface water.
Contaminated water and the following chemical compounds: carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ethylene oxide and against gamma sterilisation.
Oxidant (e.g. chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone) and many organic solvents (e.g. chloroform, toluene, acetone)
Measuring principle, technology
optical: Measurement of the relaxation time of a pulsed fluorescence beam
DO 3-mA-20 ppm
Downloads for DULCOTEST sensors for dissolved oxygen
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.