DULCOTEST sensors for dissolved oxygen
Measuring range: 0.1 – 20 mg/l
Widely used sensor for the measurement of oxygen dissolved in water above 0.1 ppm to oxygen saturation. For installation in standard immersion pipes or in the bypass line of the process flow. Use in aeration tanks of clarification plants, waterworks, in fish breeding or to monitor surface water. Minimal maintenance due to visual measuring principle.
Reliable online measurement of dissolved oxygen – with DULCOTEST sensors
The measured variable 'dissolved oxygen The measured variable "Dissolved oxygen" indicates the volume of gaseous oxygen physically dissolved in the aqueous phase in mg/l (ppm). more in the glossary' indicates the volume of gaseous oxygen physically dissolved in the aqueous phase in mg/l (ppm) or the oxygen saturation of water in %. The new type DO 3 is based on visual measurement of fluorescence and can be connected to the process in an immersion pipe or in a flow fitting. It can be used to monitor water rich in oxygen, such as surface water or potable water, as well as for controlling aeration of aeration tanks in clarification plants.
- Measured variable: Dissolved oxygen, minimal maintenance in contaminated water due to visual measuring principle
- Factory calibration stable for a long time. Calibration only needed following replacement of the visual sensor cap
- Rod-shaped construction for simple installation into standard immersion pipes and ProMinent bypass fittings
- No flow dependence and minimised faults due to ingredients in the water due to the visual measuring principle of quenching
- Long lifetime of fluorescence dye and simple replacement by replacement of the sensor cap