Measuring and control system DULCODOS Cooling Water
Monitoring and treatment of cooling water with DULCODOS Cooling Water–the compact measuring and control system specially designed for the treatment of cooling water in evaporation cooling systems and wet separators.
The compact measuring and control system for the reliable monitoring and treatment of cooling water in evaporation cooling systems.
The DULCODOS Cooling Water measuring and control systems with the AEGIS II controller are compact units for reliable monitoring and treatment of cooling water. They are available with various sensor configurations according to the statutory requirements applicable (e.g. in Germany the 42th Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV)).
By the measurement of all the necessary measuring parameters, such as conductivity, pH value The pH value is a measure of the acidic or basic character of an aqueous solution. more in the glossary, ORP voltage and the selective measurement of oxidative biocides, such as chlorine, chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary or bromine concentration. Optimum cooling water treatment is guaranteed by the volume-proportional addition of auxiliary chemicals, such as corrosion inhibitors or dispersants, the direct measurement of the corrosion properties of various metals, the indirect measurement of corrosion inhibitors by means of fluorescence sensors.
The device can be configured using the LAN and Wi-Fi function of the AEGIS II. The device can be configured and the result displayed clearly using PCs, smartphones and tablets. A Modbus RTU interface and gateways to other fieldbuses enable connection to superordinate controllers and process control systems.
- Ready-to-connect plug-and-play measuring and control point for quick, easy installation and commissioning
- Reduces cooling water consumption
- Protects the complete system against corrosion, deposits and biological growth
- Produces automatic reports in line with applicable directives and e-mails them out
- Connection to the ProMinent DULCONNEX Cloud
Field of application
- Monitoring and treatment of cooling water from industrial plants, air conditioning systems
- Wet separator
- Similar applications
- Installation in the bypass of the circulating water line through which the medium flows
- Max. pressure, depending on design: 1 bar up to 6 bar
- Sample water flow, depending on design: 15...40 l/h (with selective measurement of biocides) / 15...500 l/h
- Max. medium temperature: 45 °C
- Ambient temperature: +5...50 °C
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Power supply: 90-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Downloads for Measuring and control system DULCODOS Cooling Water
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.