Controller SlimFLEX 5a
The SlimFLEX 5a cooling tower controller continuously measures and regulates electrical conductivity and controls the dosing of biocides. This keeps the pipework clean and prevents legionella infestation.
Controller SlimFLEX 5a, the entry-level class for cooling water treatment, VDI 2047 Sheet 2 and BIMSchV 42-compliant, the innovative and flexible controller.
The SlimFLEX5a records all the important measuring parameters for cooling water treatment and controls functions necessary for smooth operation:
- Time-dependent biocide metering (boost metering). Checks can be undertaken by measuring the ORP voltage in the cooling water.
- Measurement of electrolytic conductivity – controls bleeding.
- pH measurement with integrated PID controller Controls processes automatically to ensure that the specified values (e.g. pH: acid or alkaline) are maintained even in the event of interfering influences. more in the glossary.
- A web interface for device configuration and remote maintenance is standard, Wi-Fi is available as an option
- Forced bleeding: performs bleeding before biocide metering
- Bleed lock: blocks bleeding after biocide metering has taken place
- Operating status displayed by 6 status LEDs
- Connection to the DULCONNEX IIoT solution, developed by ProMinent.