Controller AEGIS II
Controller AEGIS II continuously measures and controls the conductivity and biocide concentration to keep pipework and heat exchangers clean.
Treatment of cooling water in evaporation cooling systems - VDI 2047-compliant
The AEGIS II records all the necessary measuring parameters for cooling water treatment and controls the functions necessary for smooth operation:
- Measures the electrolytic conductivity – controls bleeding
- Biocide metering – time-dependent or as measurement and control, VDI 2047-compliant (e.g chlorine)
- Corrosion measurement – determines whether enough corrosion inhibitor is being metered
- pH measurement – measures and controls the pH value
- Timer-controlled biocide dosing.
- Optional online measurement and control of the biocide concentration.
- Built in web interface for device configuration and remotemaintenance. Optional WLAN/WiFi access point.
- Bleed lockout: blocks bleeding after biocide metering has taken place.
- Pre-bleed: performs bleeding before biocide metering.
- Operating status displayed by 10 status LEDs.
Field of application
- Control of bleeding in evaporation cooling systems
- Volume-proportional control or regulation of the metering of corrosion inhibitors, de-foamers and dispersants
- Measurement and control of the inhibitor concentration through the use of a fluorescence sensor
- pH measurement and optional pH control
- Metering of up to 2 biocides based on time or measured values
- 8 digital inputs for contact water meter, flow detector and control signals
- 10 status LEDs display the operating status
- 9 flexible relay outputs: for setpoint-dependent flow volume-proportional or time-based control of actuators
- Measured variables: conductivity, pH, ORP, chlorine, bromine, chlorine dioxide and more
Connection type mV:
pH: 0,00 ... 14,00
ORP voltage: - 1,500 ... + 1,500 mV
Connector type mA (amperometric measured variables, measuring ranges according to the sensors):
via Pt 100/Pt 1000, measuring range 0 ... 150 °C
ORP voltage: 1 mV
Temperature: 0.1 °C
Amperometric analysis (chlorine etc.): 0.001/0.01 ppm, 0.01 Vol.%, 0.1 Vol.%
|Inputs and outputs|
3 plug-in module positions: Plug-in modules for 2-channel modules: mA outputs, pH/ORP inputs, mA inputs for amperometric sensors and serial sensor inputs
1 input for flow signal
5 output relays acting as changeover contacts, of which 3 are potential-free and 2 are AC/DC
4 pulse frequency outputs
2 serial sensor inputs for CFTS sensors
8 digital status inputs
|Accuracy||0.3 % based on the full-scale reading|
|Measurement input||pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)|
|Temperature compensation||Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH|
|Temperature correction range||0 … 100 °C|
|Control characteristic||P/PID control|
|Electrical connection||90 – 253 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA, 24 V DC|
|Field bus connection||Modbus RTU, additional field buses via gateway|
|Ambient temperature||0 ... 50 °C (for use indoors or with a protective enclosure)|
|Enclosure rating||Wall-mounted: IP 65|
|Tests and approvals||CE, MET (corresponding to UL as per IEC 61010)|
|Housing material||PPE with flame-proof finish|
|Dimensions H x W x D||220 x 250 x 122 mm|
|Climate||Permissible relative humidity: 95 %, non-condensing DIN IEC 60068 –2-30|
Downloads for Controller AEGIS II
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.