Chlorine produced from common salt. Directly on-site.
Electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact produce a disinfectant based on active chlorine. A saturated solution of sodium chloride is produced in a salt-dissolving tank, included in the scope of delivery, and this solution is then electrolysed in a membrane cell. The system features an integrated softener, preventing the formation of lime deposits and ensuring the long service life of the electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary cell. Electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact are especially suitable for use with smaller swimming pools in residential properties and hotels (indoor pools with a total circulation capacity of up to 40 m3/hour, chlorinated in accordance with the DIN standard).
- Sodium hypochlorite solution low in chloride and chlorate with a high chlorine concentration (25 g/l free chlorine)
- Minimal acid consumption for pH correction, enabling savings of up to 70 %
- Cost-effective operation thanks to use of inexpensive sodium chloride as a raw material
- Fewer chemicals are consumed for pH adjustment
- Robust, simple technology
- Compact space-saving design, ready-mounted on a wall panel
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Swimming pool
- Potable water
- Cooling tower
- The integrated microprocessor controller digitally indicates the current output and monitors all key functions.
- All operating and error messages are shown as plain text on the clear display.
- The output can be controlled manually, automatically (controller option) or externally.
- Optional integrated chlorine and pH control
Power supply 1 x 230 Volt (VAC/1P/N/PE/50 Hz)
Max. consumption of process water
Dimensions L x W x H
590 x 355 x 650
590 x 355 x 650
Scope of delivery:
Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact are pre-assembled and wired for use on a wall panel. Chlorine electrolysis system with integrated microprocessor control and softener system. They include a membrane electrolysis cell, separate salt dissolving tank with level monitor and a level control for a storage tank (storage tank not included in the scope of delivery). A storage tank is also required as well as a metering pump for each point of injection (pump not included in the scope of delivery).
CHLORINSITU III Compact 25
CHLORINSITU III Compact 50
Downloads for Electrolysis System CHLORINSITU III Compact
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.